Tuesday 28 May 2013

Bone Conducting Earpieces for the GP340

As a lot of you’ll know there are several bone conducting earpieces on the web, when I needed to buy one I commonly got it from earpieceonline, but lately they have finished advertising them, when I enquired concerning why this was they advised me they discontinued their assortment until the new models turn up.

I received an email this month, or even it had been via facebook, they are all merging as one as of late! And I straight away despatched an email to ask for one to test, and low and behold one arrived with the post this morning. It is one of a brand new generation of bone conductors that are lighter and superior than the preceding ones. Now when We have had the preceding variations I always found that they fell out my ear if I moved my head a whole lot, these new bone conductors employ a clip that fits entirely over the ear, getting it lighter to wear, and much more secure.

It certainly feels lighter, in comparison with other ones, the press to talk button or PTT as I am consistently stated to to name it, is far lighter also, and still has the lapel to clip it to your belt, which I find incredibly practical. Not shown in the picture is the very long PTT (there you go chief!!!!) that’s removable and can continue along your arm, leg, snake, whatsoever you prefer because it is absolutely long enough.

I normally use the Motorola connector and I always have, I they have assured me that the kenwood connector style as well as the icom connector versions are precisely the same, but for the first time they are available using a GP340, DP3400 and some others, which for me is perfect because we are soon to progress into the digital revolution and get some Motorola dp3400 2 way radios.

All in all this is a great earpiece, and many thanks to the guys at earpieceonline for sending one for me to try, you can find them at www.earpieceonline.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment